In compliance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679, and Law 34/2002, of 11 July, of Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE), COUNTERCURRENT BAR SL informs users, who has proceeded to create a profile on the Social/Social/is Facebook, Instagram, with the main purpose of advertising their products and services.
Data from BAR COUNTERCURRENT SL:
– CIF: B02682979
– Address: C/Passerell, 79 - (08032) Barcelona
– Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Domain: www.contracorrentbar.com
The user has a profile in the Social Network itself and has decided to join the page created by COUNTERCURRENT BAR SL, thus showing interest in the information published on the Network. Joining our page gives us your consent to the processing of personal data published in your profile.
Users can always access the Privacy policies of the Social Network itself, as well as set up their profile to ensure their privacy.
BAR SL COUNTERCURRENT has access and handles that user's public information, especially their contact name. These data are only used within the Social Network itself. They are not incorporated into any files.
With regard to the rights of access, rectification, cancellation, opposition, traceability, minimisation and right to forget that you have and that can be exercised before the new CONTRACORRENT BAR SL, in accordance with the GDPR, you must take into account the following nuances:
– Access: This will be defined by Social Network functionality and user profiles access capability.
– Rectification: It can only be satisfied in relation to that information that is under the control of CONTRACORRENT BAR SL, for example, delete comments posted on the page itself. Normally, this right should be exercised by the Social Network.
– Cancellation and/or Opposition: As in the previous case, it can only be satisfied in relation to that information that is under the control of CONTRACORRENT BAR SL, for example, not being attached to the profile.
SL.BAR COUNTERCURRENT will perform the following performances:
– Public profile information access.
– Publication in the user's profile of all that information already published on the CONTRACORRENT BAR SL page.
– Send personal and individual messages through the Social Network channels.
– Updates to the status of the page to be published in the user profile.
Users can always control their connections, remove content that they no longer interest them, and restrict their connections to whom they share their connections, for which they must access their privacy settings.
The user, once joined to the CONTRACORRENT BAR SL page, will be able to post in the latter comments, links, images or photos or any other media content supported by the Social Network. The user must, in all cases, be the holder of the latter, enjoy copyright and intellectual property rights or have the consent of the third parties concerned. It expressly prohibits any publication on the page, whether it be texts, graphics, photographs, videos, etc. that undermine or are susceptible to attacks on morals, ethics, good taste or decorum, and/or that infringe, violate or infringe intellectual or industrial property rights, the right to image or the Law. In these cases, CONTRACORRENT BAR SL reserves the right to immediately remove content, may request permanent user locking.
CONTRACTING CONTRACORRENT BAR SL will not be held responsible for content that a user has freely published.
The user must be aware that his posts will be known to other users, so he is responsible for his privacy.
Images that can be posted on the page will not be stored in any file by CONTRACORRENT BAR SL, but will remain in the Social Network.
Contests and Promotions
CONTRACORRENT BAR SL reserves the right to hold contests and promotions, in which the joined user can participate on their page. The bases of each of them, when the Social Network platform is used for this, will be published in the Social Network. Always complying with LSSI-CE and any other rule that applies to it.
The Social Network does not sponsor, endorse or administer, in any way, any of our promotions, nor is it associated with any of them.
CONTRACORRENT BAR SL will use the Social Network to advertise its products and services, in any case, if it decides to process its contact details to carry out direct commercial prospecting actions, it will always be, complying with the legal requirements of the GDPR and the LSI-EC. Recommending the CONTRACORRENT BAR SL front-runner page to other users so that they too can enjoy promotions or be informed of their activity will not be considered publicity.